Head of Marketing
WHY WE MAKE PRODUCTBOARD
We started productboard because we are inspired by product leaders who have a vision. We celebrate missionaries who go for the moonshot, who stay up late at night because good enough isn’t for them. They don’t do easy, and they are not put off by failure.
We realized that these remarkable leaders need the right tools to have the pulse of their customers, to stay laser-focused on the most important things, and to bring out the best in their teams. That is why we make productboard. We make product leaders excel in everything they do.
We are not a typical tech company consumed by its product and features, we appreciate and value marketing genius. We are not just building a product, we are building a strong brand that resonates with people on deeply emotional level. A brand with strong and passionate community and followers.
We are not just doing something better in an existing market. You will have the unique opportunity to define and dominate a whole new category. Think the early days of Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk. We can't wait to see what you come up with!
We are a young startup with validated product-market fit and strong traction. We've been growing purely organically and we now reached an inflection point when we need to take our marketing activities to the next level. We need your help in finding all the amazing product leaders out there and telling them there is finally a solution they've been dreaming of.
We are looking for an experienced marketer who enjoys the freedom and opportunity to significantly impact the trajectory of the whole company. Our marketing team is small and while you will grow it over time, you will need to be very hands on from the get-go. We are a startup we all work hard, we move fast, we get stuff done.
- Lead all our marketing activities - strategy, demand generation, brand.
- Own the budget for all marketing programs
- Come up with the optimal acquisition strategies and the right mix between content marketing, community marketing, and inbound and outbound sales tactics.
- Establish KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts, and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes.
- Grow and nurture a team of marketing A players.
- Build an energized community of product leaders who share our passion for product excellence.
- BA/BS/MBA or equivalent working experience in B2B SaaS.
- 7+ years of previous experience in marketing, demand generation marketing, growth marketing, or product marketing.
- Experience building and leading teams.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members.
- Appreciation for and sensitivity to human psychology and emotions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity, positive energy, can-do attitude, and love for startups is a must.
We promise exciting and rewarding work. You will be part of our leadership and you will have the opportunity to work alongside our senior marketing advisors -- experts who successfully built unicorn companies.
You will have great influence over how we'll work going forward and the team we'll build. Our culture is built around our strong vision to help teams make products that matter. We believe that you will appreciate our clarity of why we do what we do.
You will be exposed to every step and decision of a fast-growing startup backed by top investors. There is a lot to learn, a lot to build.
We offer competitive benefits and we'll create environment where you will love to work. Learn more about us at https://www.productboard.com/about.
If our vision and message resonates, reach out! 🤝