Demand Generation Marketer 📣📈
WHY WE MAKE PRODUCTBOARD
We started productboard because we are inspired by product leaders who have a vision. We celebrate missionaries who go for the moonshot, who stay up late at night because good enough isn’t for them. They don’t do easy, and they are not put off by failure.
We realized that these remarkable leaders need the right tools to have the pulse of their customers, to stay laser-focused on the most important things, and to bring out the best in their teams. That is why we make productboard. We make product leaders excel in everything they do.
We are not a typical tech company consumed by its product and features, we appreciate and value marketing genius. We are not just building a product, we are building a strong brand that resonates with people on deeply emotional level. A brand with strong and passionate community and followers.
We are not just doing something better in an existing market. You will have the unique opportunity to define and dominate a whole new category. Think the early days of Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk. We can't wait to see what you come up with!
We are a young startup with validated product-market fit and strong traction. We've been growing purely organically and we now reached an inflection point when we need to get more strategic about our demand generation activities.
We need your help in defining and executing our demand generation strategy, and discovering the right mix between content, event, and performance marketing.
We want you to come up with creative, emotionally charged campaigns, not the usual boring enterprise stuff.
- Define and execute our demand generation strategy.
- Own all initiatives to create awareness, acquire, and activate prospects.
- Establish standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing.
- Maintain an editorial/content calendar and publishing schedule spanning all feature content.
- Write and source short- and longer-form stories for the productboard blog and other editorial outlets.
- Optimize the mix of our content marketing, community marketing, and performance marketing activities.
- Provide accurate project reporting, with clear KPIs, on all content marketing activities.
- Build an energized community of product leaders who share our passion for product excellence.
- BA/BS/MBA or equivalent working experience in B2B SaaS.
- 3+ years of previous experience in demand generation or growth marketing.
- Good knowledge of SEM, SEO, Display, and A/B and multivariate testing, and strong drive to improve results.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members.
- Appreciation for and sensitivity to human psychology and emotions.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, or ability to quickly learn it.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; must possess strong copywriting and/or copyediting skills.
- Creativity, positive energy, can-do attitude, and love for startups is a must.
We promise exciting and rewarding work. You will work closely with our leadership and you will have the opportunity to learn from our senior marketing advisors, experts who successfully built unicorn companies.
Being one of the early members of our marketing team, you will have great influence over how we'll work going forward and the team we'll build. Our culture is built around our strong vision to help teams make products that matter. We believe that you will appreciate our clarity of why we do what we do.
You will be exposed to every step and decision of a fast-growing startup backed by top investors. There is a lot to learn, a lot to build.
We offer competitive benefits and we'll create environment where you will love to work. Learn more about us at https://www.productboard.com/about.
If our vision and message resonates, reach out! 🤝