Customer Success Representative 👋 🤝
We need your help with making our customers successful. You will be in charge of creating great relationships, showing the ropes to new users and educating them on productboard and product management best practices.
You will answer all incoming questions with great enthusiasm and empathy. Your product demos will impress and your energy will inspire.
We are still an early startup which means you will work very closely with the whole team to perfect user experience and ensure customer success.
This role might be a great starting point for your future Product Management career as working closely with our customers, who are the best PMs from all around the world, will make you an expert in understanding their needs - the most important part of a Product Manager's job.
Wearing multiple hats, your main focus will be to:
- Uncover customer needs and convey the benefits of productboard.
- Build strong relationships with our customers, amazing product leaders from all around the world.
- Swiftly answer all questions and share best practices.
- Come up with suggestions on how to improve our product and overall experience to eliminate friction and confusion.
- Offer captivating product demonstrations and guidance on product management best practices.
- 1+ years in a full-cycle customer success role or similar customer facing role, ideally in enterprise SaaS.
- Willingness to work longer hours when necessary to support our US customers (you can work evenings from home).
- Ability to quickly learn and test new ideas and approaches.
- Structured, organized, collaborative mindset.
- Empathy, positive energy and can do attitude.
- Great communication skills, fluent English.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
Being one of the first members of our customer success team, you will have great influence over culture and processes going forward.
Our culture is built around trust and transparency and you will be exposed to every step and decision of a fast-growing startup. There is lots to learn, lots to build.
We offer competitive benefits and we'll create environment where you will love to work.