UX/Interaction Designer 🖌🖖
We’re building a service helping product managers understand their customers and decide what to build next.
Unlike delivery tools, we focus on product discovery, learning and alignment. Design thinking is in our DNA.
As a member of our team, your job will be to uncover every little detail about needs, wishes, and emotions of our users and lead design discovery and development of a product that will challenge the whole industry.
We want you to create simple, functional, and intuitive interface, that will create a seamless sense of flow for our users. An interface that will also connect on a very personal and emotional level.
We run dual track product development process with separate design and delivery sprints. You will be asked to solve problems, not just to design features. You will be part of a cross functional team of product, design, and engineering, working closely together on a solution until customers' need gets satisfied.
We are a funded startup, backed by top investors including Index, and Credo Ventures. We are obsessed with design, human experience, cutting edge technology. We don't compromise, we seek perfection. We get things done. We are transparent, we trust each other, we learn from each other. We work on productboard because we believe in our mission and we find fulfillment in making our customers feel awesome.
If this resonates, get in touch.
You have the mind, heart, and skills of a user-centered interaction designer, and you have:
- 5+ years of interaction design experience working on complex interfaces.
- Experience with working closely with users, running user research and usability sessions.
- High emotional intelligence and deep empathy.
- Great communication skills.
Our team is distributed between San Francisco and Prague. Expect occasional travel between our offices to work with the teams and to participate in meetups and conferences.
- We are a product and design driven company with strong vision and clear product strategy.
- You will work on some really hard design problems on a team where everyone loves design.
- Expect to learn and validate ideas fast by communicating with users daily.
- You’ll gain access to our network of world’s best product and design leaders.
- We are a fast-growing, global, Silicon Valley startup and you will get visibility into all the inner workings of company building.
- We value open culture of cooperation and trust, no bullshit, no politics. You’ll find yourself among enthusiastic colleagues who have clear responsibilities and goals.
You will be interacting with our audience of highly engaged and active product experts, from new PMs to highly experienced Chief Product Officers. You will learn literally everything there is to know about product leadership, you will grow, and you will share your expertise with other enthusiastic and like-minded product people.
We share investors with companies like Slack, Intercom, and Zendesk. We hang out with and learn from those teams. Your professional network will skyrocket.
Our culture is built around trust and transparency and you will be exposed to every step and decision of a fast-growing startup. There is lots to learn, lots to build.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including stock options. We'll create environment where you will love to work.